The Florida Dance Association Young Dancers Workshop is happy to announce that every group will perform this year. In hopes of providing equal opportunity for every participating group, and adequate support to the new format, we have the following rules set into place:
- All groups only submit one piece
- All pieces have a maximum time of 6 minutes – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All groups get 8 tech cues
- All groups tech the day of their showcase
- All submissions are due, in costume, by Oct. 2nd – and submitted to Liz Reynolds via Dropbox or Vimeo to email@example.com
Your cooperation with these rules will ensure the effective execution of our 2 show programing. After the two daily class sessions, the dancers who are performing that evening will report to the Fine Arts Hall for technical rehearsals.